Europe is currently crossed by a series of economic and social crisis that are showing us the limits of the current system, exacerbating the living conditions of the poor. These crises, however, also represent a possibility for a different rebirth, a space in which the necessity allow alternative economies and practices to solidify and grow.
Sunday August 30, 9:30 – 12:30, Agora Argyri:
Seminar: Europe in Crises and Revolts
- Damian Gerber (Melbourne): Neoliberal Moralism vis-a-vis a Moral Economy (Skype presentation)
- George Poulados (Patras): Understanding the Greek Crisis
- Theodore Athanasopoulos (Patras): The Response of Greek Social Movements to the Capitalist Crisis
- Theodoros Karyotis (Thessaloniki): Whats next for grassroots movements after Syrizas capitulation?
- Vilelmini Vilma Andrioti (Pireaus): The identity of a political choreographer as an activist
Read the full program here